Applications is currently ongoing for the 4th Emerging Leaders Program sponsored by the Global Shapers Community Abuja Hub with the aim to give grants to youths in Nigerian Tertiary Institution who is actively involved on projects that create solution to Nigeria pressing challenges and have shown exceptional leadership traits all the way.
The Emerging Leaders Program is a Community Development Scheme in collaboration with Selfless for Africa Inc. that provide Nigeria youths enough grants to provide sustainable solution to any Nigeria pressing problem.
About the Award
The scheme will focus on developing young Nigeria and connect them to community service body in other to develop volunteering spirit, patriotism and belief in their individual capacity to create change.
The Abuja Hub of Global Shapers in partnership with Selfless for Africa encourage to participate in this year ELP program and form team of 3 to 5 to execute a community development with the funds that will be provided for them.
The teams from different Nigeria tertiary institutions are required to select any deprived community, discover a project that can be executed to benefit the whole community, and present a proposal focused on developing/empowering and train people in that community.
First Position/ Top Team
- Awarded a sum of NGN 1,100.000 as project execution funds and stipend
- The winning team will be Showcased on different media channels (websites, fund raising events etc.)
- Lots of Souvenirs from various partners, Selfless for Africa and global shaper
- A plaque
- A plaque
- Souvenirs from Selfless for Africa and other partners.
- Any Nigerian Tertiary Institution Students can participate.
- Development related ideas/ projects that are sustainable will be more preferred .
- Discover a community in Nigeria that needs support.
- Complete the community development application form
Deadline Date: April 9, 2018
Complete the online application here.
For details information, visit Emerging Leaders Program.