Applications are now open for the African Changemakers Fellowship program 2018 Cohort 2 with the aim to train and empower exceptional African Visionaries on how to make enormous positive impact in their various community throughout Africa and beyond. The selected changemakers will be equipped with necessary skills to transform their communities’ social challenges and Businesses in their countries of residence.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network to a global changemakers. You will learn a lot from us and they will learn a lot from you, African Changemakers Fellowship is through a selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 5 weeks online training to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Fluent in English – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
Deadline: April 30, 2018
For more information, visit the official webpage HERE .