Applications are now open for the Cohort 2 of the African Changemakers Fellowship Program. The aim of the program to train and equip exceptional African visionary on how to make positive impact in their various communities in Africa and beyond. These dedicated change-makers have developed the capacity to transform businesses and their communities’ social challenges –they make it reality here.
All selected participants for the African Changemakers Fellowship Program will further their development in African leadership and entrepreneurial skills via trainings, workshops, mentorship, collaboration and network with fellow global changemakers. You will have the opportunity to learn a lots from African Changemakers and they will learn from you in return.
African Changemakers Fellowship is on selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 5 weeks online training to collaborate, share and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
To be eligible for African Changemakers Fellowship, you must be:
- Between the age of 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Fluent in English – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
For details information, visit the Official webpage HERE .