Atlantic Media currently receive applications for Atlantic Media fellowship Program 2018 for bright and ambitious college graduate for the chance to participate in their unique full-time fellowship program.
The Atlantic Media Fellowship Program is a year-long, well-structured program design to bring together the most extraordinary and talented young minds with a strong passion to bring innovation to the media sphere and provide a rewarding digital media environment.
Atlantic Media Fellowship provides a collaborative and creative environment with lots of abundant opportunities for career growth and development in the business and editorial career side of media for the humble and talented that partake in the program.
All Atlantic Media fellows will have the chance to the comprehensive and exclusive curriculum that comprises of the 360-degree view in the operational, editorial and economics sides of both the digital journalism and today’s magazine of the modern media industry.
The following program opportunities are available for the Editorial Fellowship, but are not limited to:
• Branded Content
• Copy Editing
• Event Content Creation
• Multimedia Editing
• Social Media
• Video Production
The following program opportunities are available for the Business Fellowship, but are not limited to:
• Business Development & Sales
• Client Services
• Communications & PR
• Creative & Design
• Data Visualization
• Product Management
Details of the Program
• The Fellowship is a paid opportunity. The program is year-long with two sessions: January – December, and July – June.
• The Fellowship is scheduled to start from July 2018 until June 2019.
The Fellowship opportunities will be in Washington, D.C. or New York, NY. And by which more than twenty Atlantic Media Fellows will be placed.
• The program is for ambitious and talented recent college graduates
• Must have fresh perspectives on life
Required candidates attributes:
All applicants must possess the following criteria
• Must have strong interest and passion for publishing and online media
• Conscientious, effective organizational and time management skills
• Be Mature: Poised and adept at exhibiting “grace under pressure.”
Deadline Date: January 15, 2018
Put in your application for one of the following program:
Atlantic Media is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities. They will be reviewing applications on a continual basis and encourage candidates to apply in advance of the deadline.
For details information, visit The Fellowship official webpage HERE.