Applications are now open for the Blackbox Connect 22 Program. This is a flagship two-week residential program in Silicon Valley for all start-ups founders/ co-founders across the globe seeking to shape their skill in entrepreneurship, increase their drive, and strengthen the foundation with which their startup is built.
Together with other selected fellow founders/Co-founders throughout the world, Black boxers will hold at Factory, an innovation hub based in San Francisco where extraordinary and talented founders converge to deliberate on ideas to change the world. Selected entrepreneurs will meet for that two weeks to exchange innovative thoughts and experiences with a profound mindset shift that will elevate their personal and professional lives.
Open to founders who have launched a product in the market, have seen promising traction, and are now facing a key inflection point in their startup journey.
Apply to Blackbox Connect if:
• You are a female founder looking to 10x your startup (and yourself).
• You are available to travel to the United States for the complete duration of the program for which you are applying (May 21 – June 1, 2018).
• Must be the founder/co-founder of your startup
• Must commit to full participation in the two-week residential program
• Must have a product launched in the market
• Must be proficient in English
• Must not have extensive prior exposure to the SV ecosystem
They believe a more equitable, prosperous future begins with the increasing access to entrepreneurial resources; mentorship, capital, knowledge, and networks. Through Blackbox Connect, the flagship two-week residential program in Silicon Valley, founders have the opportunity to:
o Build relationships with successful entrepreneurs, experienced venture capitalists, and subject matter experts.
o Access resources to fuel their global expansion.
o Emerge as drivers of growth capable of transforming startup ecosystems into hubs of innovation.
• Blackbox Connect 21 // February 26 – March 9
• Blackbox Connect 22 (Female Founders Edition) // May 21 – June 1
• Blackbox Connect 23 // August 13 – 24
• Blackbox Connect 24 // November 5 – 16
Google for Entrepreneurs Scholarship:
Starting in 2018, eligible entrepreneurs can apply to become a Google for Entrepreneurs Scholar. To be eligible, you must be a member of one of the organizations in the Google for Entrepreneurs partners network.
If accepted as a Google for Entrepreneurs scholar, Google will cover the full cost of the program, including travel expenses.
As part of your application, you need to prepare a 30 – 60 seconds video talking about yourself, your startup, and the number one thing you hope to get out of your Blackbox Connect experience if selected.
To apply, visit here.
March 30, 2018.