About ACT awards
Applications are currently ongoing for Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grants (ACTS) Program for non-profit organization in health, environment, entrepreneurship, and leadership.
So, If you are innovative and creative with ideas that can change the business landscape in Nigeria, human capacity, and development. Then Apply for Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Grant 2018.
The Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation ACT Foundation is a grant-making organization started in 2016 to give support to local, national and regional non-profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent. They support teams in the non -profit sector in two ways:
- Grant Making
- Capacity Building and Training
Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment, and Leadership
- Open to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community-based organization, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations in the Entrepreneurship, Health, Environment, and Leadership sector with proving records in the above knowledge area.
Criteria for NGOs, CBOs INGOs, and CSO selection:
- A sound, creative, innovative and impact-driven initiative.
- NGOs, INGOs CBOs, and CSOs in Nigeria and other parts of Africa
- Experience of NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO in conducting community-based initiatives, in the areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment, and Leadership with a comprehensive project monitoring framework and organizational structure.
- Other elements such as geographical balance across the continent, diverse ideological and professional backgrounds of the NGOs, CBOs INGOs, and CSOs. Ethnic, Gender and social diversity will also be put into consideration in the final selection of grantees.
- Organizations must have been in existence for a least two years
- Must be legally registered as a non-Profit organization (GTE/LTD)
- Should have a strong governance structure (Board of Directors, CEO, etc.)
- Must show evidence of other sources of funding.
- Should have audited accounts.
- The organization must demonstrate track record of work in the area of engagement.
- Projects/programmes must have a maximum life cycle of 12 months.
- Organizations should have a staff strength of at least 5 Individuals.
- Be open to independent audit Application
- Click here to view and download application form before proceeding to apply
- Complete the online application here.
For more information, visit ACT Foundation.