Application closes: November 6, 2017
Application is currently ongoing for Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator(ERA) winter program 2018. With the support of ERA’s mentors and operating partners the program will give entrepreneur the opportunity to fund their business.
The Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) was founded in 2007 New York City, with the major aim of absolute commitment to grow, support and build New York’s technology and entrepreneurial community. Over time Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator has held over 150 free conferences, where several hundred startups have been given the platform to showcase and pitch their ideas to seed investors, VCs, and NYC entrepreneurs. Roundtable events have included “Find a Co-Founder,” mentoring meet-ups, and technology community organization gatherings.
- The companies selected to participate in the four-month program will receive a $100,000 investment and the potential for follow-on funding from ERA’s Fund.
- Open to great entrepreneurs with transformative ideas;
- ERA companies are technology companies, or companies with a significant technology component, since those are the companies we can help the most. They look for companies best able to take full advantage of the New York City opportunity as a starting point to successfully enter the market for their product, service or application.
- Begin your application here.
- ERA Winter 2018 Early Application Deadline: October 12, 2017, 11:59 pm Eastern Time
- ERA Winter 2018 Final Application Deadline: November 6, 2017, 11:59 pm Eastern Time
- ERA Winter 2018 Program Start Date: January 8, 2018
- ERA Winter 2018 Program End Date: April 27, 2018