Application closes: 15th November, 2017
Application is ongoing for the LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program (EIFP) for young African professional to give a rear opportunities for emerging young business and equip leaders at Africa’s leading profit and nonprofit firms.
The LDI Africa emerging institutions program major aim is to bring equivalent between financial capital invested in the rising African businesses and human capital require to take these institutions to scale.
Different Fellows will be selected to attend LDI Africa Emerging institutions fellowship EIFP with diverse skill sets and orientation. LDI Africa EIFP recruits organizations that are doing awesome work in the financial and investment sectors across Africa. Partners range from mid-level to large global institutions; with capital investment of $200,000 and above.
All fellows are required
- to have an undergraduate degree,
- commitment to excellence
- Be fluent in English.
Other requirements include:
Host organizations may also designate other specific skill requirements for their Fellows Two to ten years of professional experience
- Early to mid-level professional with interest in/familiarity with emerging markets
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more;
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Direct exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Access to the global LDI Africa network
- November 15, 2017: Applications close
- November 16, 2017 – November 22, 2017: LDI Africa conducts preliminary applicant interviews
- December 7, 2017: Finalists are notified of application results
- December 11, 2017 – December 15, 2017: Host organizations are sent shortlisted applicants
- December 15, 2017 – January 15, 2018: Host organizations interview shortlisted applicants and offer contracts
- January 22, 2018: Host organizations return signed contracts of selected Fellows
- January 25, 2018: Host and Fellow placement is finalized and announced
- February 1, 2018 – February 22, 2018: Fellows secure travel, insurance, and visas
- February 21, 2018 – February 22, 2018: Host organizations orientation
- February 23, 2018 – February 24, 2018: Fellow orientation
- March 1, 2018: Fellows on the ground/begin their assignments
- Apply to the Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program HERE or copy and paste the link below: https://www.f6s.com/emerginginstitutionfellowshipprogram/apply
- LDI recommend using Google Chrome browser to complete the application form
- contact: email@example.com
For details Information: