Applications and nomination are currently ongoing for The Qatar Foundation 2018 WISE Awards. The aim of The 2018 WISE Awards by the Qatar Foundation is to celebrate, showcase and promote six innovative projects base on their positive impact on education and society.
The WISE Awards showcase and raise most innovative projects that create a solution for global education problem and changing communities. In making this model work, TheWISE Awards is helping build a network of recognized change-makers to inspire transformation and innovation in education.
The WISE Awards emphasize initiatives found to be most creative and effective way to solve various challenges facing education at any level and in all environments. The Chosen projects are a template of excellence that serves as a source of motivation for others to enhance learning through innovation and creative action.
About the Award:
• Qatar Foundation will select fifteen Finalists.
• All selected WISE Awards winning project will receive $20,000 (US)
• Enormous access to an interest of the masses through various media broadcast and relevant channels.
Projects Eligibility :
Projects representatives are called to send in their applications and demonstrate their activities reach and nature.
• The WISE Awards acknowledges innovative education projects with highly demonstrated a transformative impact on individuals, communities, and society.
• The ideal project would be an ongoing, innovative and impactful education initiative that:
o Has an excellent record of proven success
o Is financially sustainable
o Future objectives and development plan must be highlighted
o Is scalable – Is replicable in other contexts and regions of the world
o Has a clear understanding and knowledge of:
— its innovative nature;
–its distinctiveness within its sphere of action, and;
—The type and depth of its impact on its beneficiaries.
• Only one application can be submitted for a single educational activity or project.
• All applications and nominations should be completed on the official form in English.
Apply for the WISE Awards for your project, or nominate another project for the WISE Award.
1. Fill the application/nomination form in English
2. Your application must be precise and relevant
3. All input Numbers and data should be up-to-date and supported by valid evidence
4. Application form must have contact details of two valid supporters
5. Provide real-life examples of beneficiaries when applicable
For the nomination/application form to be in full consideration, the submission must:
• Enter the Official form of the online system (curriculum vitae or other forms of documents will not acknowledge)
• Complete, accurate and submitted in English
• Fill and Submit your application online before the deadline here.
• For application, the form must have full contact details of two supporters (e.g., former donors, local governments, other NGOs, etc.)
Deadline: January 30, 2018
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For details information, visit the official webpage of the Awards HERE.