The University of Nottingham has maintained its position among the top 100 universities in the world and 8th in the UK for her excellent research facilities.
The University of Nottingham high Achiever foundation will offer 5 scholarships worth £2,000 each to fund tuition fees for African students, officially registered on Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate.
For more information about the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate check through the link here.
To be eligible for High Achiever Foundation program, you must:
- Be a nationality of (or permanent resident in) any African country
- are classed as an international student for fee purposes
- Already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2018. You must have gone firm on that offer by 29 June 2018
Three of these scholarships will be reserved for students from Kenya or Nigeria
How to Apply;
- Read what some of our previous scholarship students have to say
- Click here to download an application form
- Please send this form to email@example.com by the closing date
Deadline Date: 29th June 2018.
For details Information: