- Applicants for wichita state University Scholarships must be an international undergraduate student with the aim to apply for 2018 Fall Semester
- Must be on an F-1 visa
- Transfer and freshmen students are both eligible
- Intensive English students with undergraduate admission are eligible
- Graduate students must not apply
- Current or former Wichita State University students are not eligible to apply
- Exchange students and Guest students are not eligible to apply also
- Students who are already a beneficiary of a scholarship or sponsorship from government or organization are not eligible
- Students can only apply for fall semester 2018 any other who wish to enroll for any other semester asides fall 2018 are NOT eligible
- Students must have admission or readmission to an undergraduate program by June 1, 2018.
Step 1: Complete the Scholarship Application
Step 2: Upload the essay and any award or certificates that support the essay.
Step 3: If you are a transfer student, you can put-in for an International Transfer Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY REQUIREMENTS
- Your essay must give details description of why you are applying to WSU and at one of the areas below:
– Your achievements or Awards received
– Leadership positions you have
– Experience in Community service
- Only one-page essay is required and must be in an MS Word file (.doc or .docx) including your name AND the word “scholarship” in the file name in all files that you upload. e.g., Michael Jackson Scholarship Essay.doc
- Students who do not follow the topic and format requirements of the essay will automatically be disqualified.
NB: Pls, avoid Plagiarism and cite any other material you used in your essay to avoid disqualification.
Criteria for Selection
- Academic performance in high school and post-secondary institutions attended
- Information disclosed on the student’s application for admission
- Scholarship essay
- The financial situation or financial need of the student (or the student’s family/sponsor) will NOT be taken into consideration.
- Non-renewable scholarships ranging from US$2,500 to US$5,000.
- Scholarships are not guaranteed.
- Wichita State University Scholarships recipients will be notified via email on June 16, 2018, or earlier.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2018.