The Global Institute at the University of Hong Kong now receives applications for the Asia Global Fellows Programme 2018 cohort for all interested mid-career professionals who show high interest in the Asian public policy issues with the aim to exposed them to intensive leadership training, inter-disciplinary, connection and exclusive chance to network
The Global Fellows Programme is an initiative of the Global Institute of HKU and currently seeks 16 fellows with necessary leadership skill and power to positively affect and influence policy making, business, politics or civil society sponsored by the University of Hong Kong, donors and all others who believe that the future of the world lies on stronger leadership and a deeper understanding of mankind’s pressing issues.
- A 13-week residential program at The University of Hong Kong
- Exclusive access to Hong Kong University educational resources
- Rigorous leadership skills trainings, workshops, seminars and lectures
- The program feature various field trips to different Asian capitals and manufacturing centers
- Provides numerous networking opportunities for potential future leaders in a further globalized world
- Fellows will conduct policy research and produce a paper on a topic relevant to global affairs.
To be eligible for the Asia global fellows program, you must be a:
- Mid-career professionals who have demonstrated stronger leadership skill and a deeper understanding of mankind’s challenges
- Applicants must shows high level of English proficiency
Program’s Finances and Administrative Details
The program is covers the following:
- Monthly stipend for all fellows
- Travel Expenses
- Fellows will be responsible for their travel cost to and from Hong Kong except in a different circumstance
The Program ranges from 20th August to 16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Visit the official webpage of the program HERE to put in application before the deadline date