Application Closes: October 20, 2017
Application is ongoing for #HackTheGerms innovative competition 2017, so if you are an innovator, you are up for a challenge and you want to be making impact on society. This is a chance for you to enter the #HackTheGerms Innovation Competition 2017 ADCEM Pharmaceuticals, DRASA, the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of Pan-Atlantic University, eLab, and the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Nigeria seeks innovative designs for community hand sanitizer dispensers.
The #HackTheGerms innovation competition is aim to provide a sanitizer dispenser for easy access to hand sanitizer to minimize the propagation of infectious diseases and enhance the health of Nigeria’s rural and urban communities They seeks for ideas, not finished products at this initial stage. Applicants do not need to present a prototype or physical version just an innovative idea.
- Participation in a workshop in Lagos during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November 2017 to connect with experts and pitch your idea
- Free trip to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress in Istanbul, Turkey in April 2018 to pitch your innovation to a global audience
- Participation in the eLab Social Innovation Accelerator for support (access to mentors, executive coaches, marketing and financial experts, etc.)
- Application is open to everybody, Great ideas can come from anywhere so all big thinkers, entrepreneurs, students, innovators, inventors, individuals, and problem solvers are invited to share their idea for a chance to make it a reality;
- Ideas are welcome from people of all backgrounds. You don’t have to be in the health sector or be a designer.
- Innovative hand sanitizer dispenser design (new concept or revision of existing concept)
- Must be able to be produced in Nigeria
- Cost-effective, scalable solution
- If you have an innovative idea. Submit it here!
- Entry closes by 11:59pm WAT on Friday October 20, 2017
For details information, visit Competition official website here.