The Einstein Forum in collaboration with the Daimler and Benz Foundation now accept applications for the 2019 Einstein Fellowship Young scholars program from young and extraordinary thinkers who plan to work on a project in an entirely new field outside their previous research area.
The Fellowship aims to support young scholars who, asides from producing a fantastic result in their respective field of specialization, are also involved in other interdisciplinary approaches-going with the example of Albert Einstein.
The Albert Einstein Fellowship provide adequate support to exceptional and creative young scholars, they invest in their creative mind and give them the opportunity to pursue research in a difference field from their previous work area.
All selected fellows, we receives the following:
- EUR 10,000 stipend
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Free accommodation for the five to six months program duration at the Einstein`s summerhouse garden cottage in Caputh, Brandenburg, just few distance to universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin.
To be eligible for Einstein program, Candidate must:
- Be below the age of 35 with university degree in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences.
- At the closing of the fellowship, selected fellows will be required to present his or her project work in an open lecture at the Einstein Forum, Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- The Einstein Fellowship is not for candidate who wish to finish an academic study they have already begun.
- A successful application must show originality, quality and feasibility of the proposed project, and applicant high intellectual development.
- It is not necessary whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.
- The proposed project must not necessarily be completed at the time of the fellowship, but can be started and completed later on.
N.B- no fellowships will be awarded for dissertation research work. The proposed project must be different in content, and preferably field and form, from the applicant’s previous work.
Deadline Date: April 15, 2018
Applications for 2019 must have:
- a CV
- a two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
Applications should be submitted by mail to:
Prof. Dr. Susan Neiman
Am Neuen Markt 7
Or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details information, visit official webpage HERE.