Deadline: 23rd October, 2017.
Inspire Africa’s Entrepreneur Institute are currently receiving application for their Train-the-Trainers Program 2017 with the aim to equip young leaders in business all over Nigeria through partner facilitator. The Inspire Africa’s Entrepreneurship program is fully sponsored by the US Embassy Consulate (Lagos, Nigeria) with the purpose of scaling the impact of the LIGS programs to empower more entrepreneurs and create more jobs in Nigeria and other African countries.
The Train-the-Trainers program is made up of intensive 2 week Entrepreneurship Training Course for selected facilitator.
Benefits of the Program
- Participation is free. Accommodation, feeding and transportation during program will be provided for all selected participants.
- Inspire Africa’s Entrepreneurship trainers will have access to a number of opportunities to strengthen their skills and participate meaningfully in entrepreneurship and leadership work.
- Receive first class business training from International experts.
- Receive recognition by the US Consulate, Lagos.
- Global visibility as champions for entrepreneurship education and youth empowerment.
- Networking opportunities
- Applicant must have an existing start-up business or a well-researched business idea awaiting implementation. Whether idea or start-up, business must have a potential social or environmental impact on society.
- Applicant must be an open-minded visionary. Must also have a credible track-record.
- Applicants must not be small thinkers! We are looking for authentic youths who think big, believe big and do big.
- Applicants must be willing to reside peacefully with other fellows during the period of the program.
- Must be willing to lead 1 or 2 training per month or within two months.
- Individuals between the ages of 23 and 40 can apply.
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency and have regular access to the internet
- All Applicants must have facilitated a program before.
- Applicants must be passionate about empowering young people in Africa.
- Applicants may have a training center or proposed venue for conducting trainings. (optional but preferable)
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria, Ghana or Tanzania.
It is important that Inspire Africa Trainers commit to:
- Upholding the mission and vision of Inspire Africa.
- Adhering to the Inspire Africa Programs shared principles and code of conduct; committing to representing the Inspire Africa with dignity.
- Facilitators shall take the learning gleaned and host Inspire Africa’s Entrepreneurship Training Programs (ETPs) for young entrepreneurs in their respective cities/states at least once every 2 months.
- Work as a team with Inspire Africa on project Implementations.
- Consistent bi-weekly communications with Inspire Africa, providing regular updates on projects outcome.
- Regular communication with fellow Inspire Africa trainers through email and social platforms.
Application opens from September 25th – October 23rd, 2017.
Program is scheduled to last for two (2) weeks from 2nd – 16th December in Sapele,
To start your application visit https://weinspireafrica.org/train-the-trainers/
For More details Information on the program: