Application is now ongoing for the 2018 Microsoft AI Residency program with the aim to train researchers and engineers on needed skills and hands-on experience about AI and machine learning to solve the world toughest challenges from famous and world class researchers/engineers in Redmond, WA or Cambridge, UK. Candidate that will be consider for this program is expected to have strong passion to use their expertise from previous computer science experience/work and technical fields to provide solution to the world challenges by applying AI and machine learning principles.
Selected residents will have the following benefits:
- Acquire world class, hands-on experience while working with Microsoft product teams and engineers.
- Learn about using machine learning solutions at all sectors such as healthcare, entertainment, and productivity.
- Benefit from a rich program of training and mentorship.
- Be part of the community of vibrant AI and machine learning in Cambridge, UK, and Redmond, WA.
- Receive competitive compensation and be encouraged to apply for a regular position at Microsoft at the end the residency program.
- BSc, MSc, and PhD graduates with substantial coursework in computer science, electrical engineering, data science, mathematics, physics, economics, human-computer interaction, and computational biology.
- Experience developing in at least one high-level language such as Python or C/C++/C#.
- Experience with machine learning techniques or deep learning frameworks is desirable.
- Ability to work in a joint collaborative and interdisciplinary environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- The residency program offers benefits designed to give you a world-class experience. You will be given awesome stipend, custom AI training from the top researchers and more.
To apply to the 2018 Microsoft AI Residency program, you will need to complete the application and submit the following items:
- Cover letter that includes a personal statement as to why are you interested and passionate about AI and machine learning, and what you hope to gain from the Microsoft AI Residency experience.
- CV/Resume (include relevant coursework, coding experience, links to publications, blog posts, professional webpages as applicable).
- The items above should be included in ONE document and formatted either in Word or PDF format.
- Upon invitation to a formal interview, two letters of recommendation may be requested.
Deadline Date: March 30th 2018
Admission Notification: April 2018 – May 2018
Residency program: September 2018 – August 2019
Contact AIResidency@microsoft.com. For any question
For details Information: