Applications is ongoing for the Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Technical Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 for extraordinary graduate with high capacity and creativity to prove themselves exceptional during the 18months intensive training program.
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association(NECA) in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) aims to train Nigeria youths with necessary skills needed for employment in the 21st century, and to contribute significantly to the development of the country through its Technical graduate trainee program.
Technical Skills Development Program includes:
• Fundamental Bottling Process
• Automation and Process Control Engineering
• Machine Shop Operation
• General Fittings and Welding
• Utility Maintenance
• Industrial Mechatronics
- All applicant are require to less than Twenty-six old during the time of application
- 2ND Class Lower and Higher National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering in an accredited or recognized institutions.
- Industrial experience is an advantage.
- Free tuition, monthly stipend and lunch throughout the program.
- Non-residential training at the NBC Technical Training Centre at Ikeja, Lagos.
- Trainees will have access to hands-on training sessions, classroom and on-site training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants located in Asejire, Abuja Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
- Certificates of participation for all trainnee, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they might have the possibility of been given permanent employment as Technical Operators with the company.
- All qualify and interested candidates should apply through this link http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nbcttc ..
- Selected Candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted through email or by phone.
- Applicants will be invited for Computer Based Test afterwards successful applicants will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.
Deadline Date: January 18th 2018
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
For details Information: