The African Largest business incubator: Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) currently receives applications for the TEF Entrepreneurship 4th cycle Programme from the best of the best, and exceptional African entrepreneurship with a viable business idea or start-ups with vast growth potential are encouraged to put in their application.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) was started in 2015 with the aim to support and equip African start-ups through funding, mentorship, training and network opportunities to aid business and entrepreneur growth in underserved African with undervaluing resources through their business development program.
The TEF is the most extensive philanthropic initiative with a strong commitment for entrepreneurship development to create a million jobs, add $10 billion in revenue to Africa’s economy through its ten years, $100million commitment, to showcase, empower and identify 10,000 African entrepreneurs.
Every year 1,000 applications are selected through a rigorous process by the Selection Committee for a slot in the TEF programme.
The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is a rear opportunity for all entrepreneur with startups or business ideas for the whole 54 African countries by which all the best business ideas will be selected for the programme.
The seven pillars of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme are a unique, holistic system of effective and intensive support.
To be eligible for the TEF 2018, all business must:
- Be African based business
- for-profit Business/Enterprise
- The Business must be between 0-3 years’ old
- All applicants must be citizen or legal resident of any African country
- Applicant must be a least 18 years
One nominated person will have the chance to join the TEF programme for a company or business that have a partnership with the foundation.
Applications will be selected and judged on five major criteria, which are:
- How Feasible is the business idea?
- Market Opportunity: deep knowledge/understanding of the customers, markets, and competitors for their idea/business.
- Business Finances: in-depth knowledge of the financial requirements to run the business, revenues and cost.
- Scalability: Shows potential for growth and replication of their product or service to create jobs and wealth.
- Leadership Potential and Entrepreneurial Skills: Shows leadership potential, capable of attracting people, customers, and resources.
- Applications must be submitted ONLINE through the APPLICATION PORTAL.
- You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials.
- A confirmation email will be sent within one working days after submission.
Deadline Date: March 1, 2018
For details information, visit TEF Entrepreneurship Programme